Live Gig Source
Personal philosophy on covering concerts and photo usage:
- I purchase seats to shows unless the venue or artist comp me a ticket
- Photographs will not be sold. Photographs will be provided to the artist(s), publicists, promoters or venues who provided Live Gig Source media/photo access
- All photos are of the property of the photographer for use as determined by the artist(s)
- Photos remain posted on the site and will not be posted or used elsewhere without artist(s) permission
- I maintain a professional character and all who represent Live Gig Source
- Lived in the music world in various capacities for 50 years. Became an active concert goer at the age of fourteen.
- High school years were spent hanging with a band in their recording studio and following them to gigs. Quit high school to become a roadie in the twin cities. Driven to learn everything about musicians, their music, record labels, producers and making a living.
- Pursuing drum lessons, keyboards and recording.
- Small website launched in 2006 with access from music business contacts and friends in the music world . Goal: take concert photos at gigs I attended and post them with a review of the show.
- Began to request official photo passes from artists, promoters, publicists and venues. Live Nation, Frank Productions, Tru Endeavors, National Shows 2 (NS2), Venue Works
- Live Gig Source is recognized as a Google approved media outlet.
- Artists, promoters, publicists and venues are encouraged to contact me about Live Gig Source assisting with promotions.
George at Livegigsource@gmail.com